Thursday, February 14, 2013

pinky eye make up

Hi,
today I realized this eye make up using the Sleek "Oh so special" palette!
I really love this palette for its finishes and the quality of the various eyeshadows!
Now, the result is:

 Under the eyebrow I use the brighter matte colour below and all over the eyelid the shimmer pink.



Then I've blended with the shimmer brown and I've used some of the matte one and some black just to give some depth!



Lastly, I used a very nice colour, named "gateau", which is a duochrome, near the tear duct, in order to give some luminosity.



Here the "oh so special" palette by Sleek:




 For this look I used:

EYESHADOWS: from the "oh so special" palette by Sleek;

MASCARA: Maybelline Volum’ Express Washable Mascara 3X THE VOLUME INSTANTLY ( This mascara has a brush which doesn't penetrate into the eyelashes, so the colour is not uniformly distributed!And also I personally don't noted any volume effects at all! This is the bad brother of the Falsies mascara by Maybelline...);

EYE PENCIL: a black pencil by Mabelline (good quality and resistance);

a good make up to every one!
kisses



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments: