Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stormy Sea Eye Make Up

Hi!
I've realized the make up of today with two Sleek palettes: the Sunset and the Oh so special! 
Here the result!



Here in detail the colours I've used:
1) In the sunset:



2) In the Oh so special:


What about these palettes?
I think these palettes are simply super, the colours are very intense and not dusty at all. I've 4 Sleek palettes and all are wonderful and I recommend them.

Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS: from the Sleek palette above;

MASCARA: the Falsies by Maybelline;

EYESHADOW BASE: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

EYEPENCIL: Multiplay 09 by Pupa (read here for more info);

Thank for stopping by!
kisses=)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: