Sunday, July 14, 2013

Delicate & Matte Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today I've opted for this look:





Here the eyeshadows I used:

1) This is a new entry in my collection, it's a very bright, matte and super acid green by Madina, number 085 of the extra stay collection. It's a little bit chalky but I like the luminosity of this colour and its portability.
I applied it all over the eyelid and also in the inferior eyelid.


2) the usual matte white number 127 by kiko.
I applied it under the eyebrows and in the inferior eyelid like a concealer!


2) terrible photo, but very nice colour, from the Vintage Memories Collection by Madina a matte warm brown, number 70643.


EYESHADOWS:see above;

EYE PENCIL:the expression kajal by Maybelline brown 38;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;

EYESHADOW BASE: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks for stopping by...
... kisses!!!
Marghe


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



6 comments:

  1. Its very subtle everyday kind of look. Pretty!
    Have a great week dear.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very natural looking :0) Great for hot days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. today is a terrible hot day here in Italy!!! 35° ....!!!
      Thanks for stopping dear =)
      kisses

      Delete
  3. Hi Marghe, I really really really love the look;) Actually looking at all your eyemakeup ideas really made me want to get all the eyeshadow colors in the world ;). Must be fun creating all these eyemakeup looks. Can't wait to re-creating my favorites. Have a great day Dear Marghe.

    hugs and kisses from
    me and kodi ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to read your comments dear Shannel! I always enjoy myself a lot creating new looks and colour combinations! I'm curious to see your new looks!
      Kisses!
      Marghe

      Delete