Thursday, July 10, 2014

Delicate Eye MakeUp + Elizabeth Arden Nailcolor Candy Apple NOTD

Hi dear!!!
Here a new make up look using my new 12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden. Yesterday I've opted for a warm look, using a gold/sand all over the eyelid, the Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Blushing Pink along the socket-line. Lastly, underneath I applied a dark brown and I used the same to define the outer part of my eye.
Here the result:








EYESHADOWS: 12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden, I'm super satisfied by this palette. The colours seem a little bit pale, but believe me, the eyeshadows work very well for every day make up at work (but even for a romantic dinner out), where you need to be ordered and simple. No fall out at all, so you can prepare the base before applying the eyeshadows. They resist all day long. The quality is super high!;

EYEPENCIL: Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil, colour Smoky Black;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express... yes, the FULL EXPOSURE by Smashbox is finally ENDED, sob sob =(;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


Now, I'd like to show you  Elizabeth Arden Nailcolor Candy Apple nail polish:






My opinion about this nail polish:
1. Easy to apply
2. Very good coverage with 2 thin coats
3. You have to apply a top coat in order to prevent chipping

That's all for today,
see you soon!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye look Dear Marghe
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami!!!:* I'm glad you like the look!! Have you ever tried Elizabeth Arden make up? Let me know!! :*

      Delete
  3. Belissimo questo make up delicato Marghe! Questa nuova palette è fantastica!!!
    Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CIao Eva, questa palette è una grandissima soddisfazione, sembrano smortini i colori, ma sono uno più bello dell'atro una volta indossati e riescono, per magia, a tirare fuori la bellezza degli occhi, son magici!!
      Un abbraccio!!

      Delete
  4. Mia bella Marghe,
    vorrei vederti dal vivo mentre crei questi capolavori.
    Mi piace da matti vedere come sfumi i colori
    Un bacione
    ps: bello lo smalto <3
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao carissima, lo smalto merita un sacco! Facile da stendere, asciuga subito e non ne serve un quintale!
      Per quanto riguarda vedermi realizzare i trucchi è un po' complesso, pero' prossimamente, se riesco a mandar via vergogna e soprattutto se riesco ad imbastire qualcosa per fare video, non è escluso che possa in parte esaudire il tuo desiderio! =)
      Un abbraccio
      Marghe

      Delete
  5. I loved loved yr eye make up here and the nail paint is way too good :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete