Monday, August 11, 2014

Simply Green Kiko Eye Makeup

Hi dear,
here I am with another green eye make up, but this time I used the Kiko Light impulse palette, in order to make a comparison with the Elizabeth Arden one.
I think that the result is very similar, in the photos, but in reality the Elizabeth Arden green is more and more luminous than the Kiko one.
Anyway, I am very satisfied by the Kiko palette, because the quality is high and it allows many colour combinations!
Here the result:







 I used the Light Impulse eyeshadow palette which belongs to kiko's Elegant Shades  Collection (here another make up where I used this palette):


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL:the brown eyepencil Eye Designer, colour brun foncé 402 by l'oréal;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express & The Colour Flash mascara by Essence 02 Miss Sue Blue;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden. 

Thanks a lot for all the lovely comment and for the support!!!
Have a wonderful day,
kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

8 comments:

  1. I use Kiko products sometimes and they are great. I loved this new eye makeup in green and brown tones . Kisses, Marghe:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Pilar, this palette is a limited edition and works veeery well, but I have to say that the more recent limited edition palette are not good, I don't know why really! Thanks for your support!!
      un besazo!
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Ciao Marghe, gli ombretti Kiko su di te danno un bell'effetto, ma su di me non rendono proprio... Bella questa palettina, molto versatile!
    Bacione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Eva, ma che prodotti di Kiko possiedi tu? Perchè dipende, le ultime palette di Kiko mi lasciano sempre un pò perplessa...non so come mai ma sembrano proprio non scrivere. Scena epica all'esposizione di palette nuovissime di una limited edition vecchia, arrivo io, passo e ripasso il dito su una cialda (e poi altre)...ma pigmentazione moolto bassa, mah!!
      Un abbraccio
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. That green is beautiful. Very pretty :)! Have a great week!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ur simple n nice eye look dear Marghe,, u hv lovely lashes dear xo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear Natasha! I'm glad you like this simple look! =)
      Have a wonderful day,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete