Friday, November 7, 2014

Green Lime go-to-work Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
Here another go-to-work eye make up,
which is quite similar to a previous one I have posted here, but I did not use the gold eye pencil this time, I simply applied a lime green near the tear duct, and the result is quite similar.
But I have to confess you that this green by Pupa works very well, as colour and consistency, so in the morning it is really satisfactory to use it.
Here the look:





Eyeshadows used:

Under the eyebrows I applied the usual matte white by Kiko number 127.


Then I applied along the socket-line this wonderful green by Pupa,the Matt Extreme number 04,
and I also applied it underneath.


Near the tear duct I applied this wonderful acid and metallic green, by Kiko, number 104.



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
and thankfully this week is finished!!!
Have a wonderful and serene week end! 
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi,Marghe!Beautiful eye makeup as always!!
    have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami!!! =) Have a serene sunday!
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete