Thursday, November 27, 2014

Special Occasion Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
Finally I am back!!! This is a make up I created last saturday for a lunch out, where I had to be presentable and feel comfortable.
So, as always, for this kind of occasions, I choose the Monarch palette from the Reign collection by Smashbox!
It works every time!
Here the result:












EYESHADOWS: from the Monarch palette by Smashbox (Reign collection);

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today!!!
Thanks a lot for all your kind comments!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the dark brown shade with the gold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot dear Pat!!! =) These warm shades generally works well together! kisses

      Delete