Saturday, November 8, 2014

Violet Brown & Silver Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
this the make up I was (and I am wearing right now that I am writing the post eheh) wearing today for going out for a trip!












Eyeshadows used:

88 Eyeshadow palette by Zoeva:


Underneath I applied the orange brown (upper left) and the lighter colour under the eyebrows, from the Karaja palette n° 8:


 The silver near the tear duct is from the Karaja palette n° 7:


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



8 comments:

  1. Hi,Marghe! That was a pretty look! Have a successful day dear!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. have a wonderful friday, ok, the week is finishing another time!!! Kisses, Marghe

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely soft look Marghe...love it.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Keisha! Thanks a lot for your comment =)
      kisses

      Delete
  3. I love this make-up!!!!
    Have a great week <3

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to wear more purples. Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah thanks a lot dear!!! And you have to post your purple looks too!!! Kisses!

      Delete