Thursday, December 4, 2014

Saturaday Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
this is the make up look I created last saturday:









All the eyeshadows I applied come from the 88 colours palette by Zoeva:


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: a black eyepencil by Maybelline as eyeliner, but I am not satisfied by the result, because my eyes seem smaller;

MASCARA: The Colour Flash mascara by Essence 02 Miss Sue Blue;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and the support!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



6 comments:

  1. This look is really beautiful Marghe, nice color mix!
    kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami! I'm glad you ike the coour combo,
      have a great weekend too!
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. wow I'd love to try this make-up when I have a party next week!
    Thanks for inspiring me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Julia!!! :*
      And thanks a lot for the support, you're a sweetheart!

      Delete
  3. The blue mascara really complements the look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Pat, this blue mascara inspires me a lot, I'd really like to try new colours and see the result,
      have a wonderful day,
      kisses,
      Marghe

      Delete