Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fuchsia Brown Eye MakeUp

Hi dear, 
this is the look I was wearing last sunday
for going out for a trip near home!
I combined nude shades 
with a vivid fuchsia which comes from a lip pencil eheh!!!
This is the result:







Karaja palette n°8


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Pupa True Lips number 25 as eyeliner;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Marghe! Your make up is stunning! I love the color!
    Many kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami!!! Have a wonderful weekend too!! Kisses

      Delete
  2. wow your lashes look so stunning, long and beautiful!
    I love the mascara that you used for this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Julia, I've found this mascara in the supermarket, when there are some promotions, I always buy some because it simply works and the price is good (6/7 €)!
      Kisses =)

      Delete
  3. Los tonos nude y tostados son mis favoritos y el toque de rosa le va genial.Bss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice makeup to brighten up a raining day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the choice of liner, really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete