Friday, August 4, 2017

Face Mask - Dead Sea Mud Mask 7th Heaven

Hi dear!!!
I'm back with a new mask! This is the dead sea mud mask by 7th Heaven. I will start this brief review saying that this mask is very good: it is refreshing and purifying! After the treatment the skin appears cleaned and softened. 
Maybe it could dry a little bit delicate skins. In any case is a good idea to apply a good moisturizer after the treatment.
The perfume is not too bad!
My rating: 9/10.

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Glyceryl, Stearate, Sesodium Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed Extract) , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil) Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot Oil), Glucose, Parfum, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propyl-Paraben, Glucose Oxidase , Lactoperoxidase, CI 42090 (FD & C Blue No. 1) 



Have you ever tried this product?
If so, what's your opinion?
That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

18 comments:

  1. These face masks are simply great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a product you could pamper yourself with :) Mmmwah! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a shame that it contains parabens as I love Dead Sea Mud.
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting mask.
    Have a nice weekend.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. La he probado y no está mal, pero no es una de mis mascarillas favoritas de 7th Heaven.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you are satisfied! I haven't tried such face masks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7th Heaven face masks are one of the best in my opinion. I used several ones and all of them were great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clay masks are my favourite and this one too is looking a great product. :-)

    ReplyDelete