Friday, April 27, 2018

Deep Blue Liner Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
This is a make I was wearing last Saturday!
I'm very satisfied by the result!
What do you think about this colour combination?
Let me know...
Here some photos:












Full Spectrum palette by Urban Decay




EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: Pupa 501 Made to Last Eye Pencil and the blue eye pencil by Pupa, named automatic liner number 03 (extra shiny long lasting eyeliner pencil), I used this last pencil as eyeliner and then I applied some dark blue eyeshadow on it; 

MASCARAExtremely Black Sexy Pulp Mascara with Botanical Charcoal by Yves Rocher

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden. 


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

8 comments:

  1. Me encanta como ha quedado, la combinación azul-verde es preciosa!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete


  2. Amazing post, dear! A big hello ( merhaba ) from İstanbul !
    Hugs ♥
    Dilek .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti sta benissimo, mi piace molto l'ombretto viola sugli occhi verdi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning, it might be my favourite of them all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really stunning make up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. El tono rosa está genial aplicado contrasta muy bien con el verde de tus ojos. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someday if I will wear eye makeup, I will love to recreate these look. Amazing one! <3

    ReplyDelete