Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Violet Glow Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a make up look from my working routine.
I used the Super Colour mascara n° 5 Prugna by Kiko. It is not very visible but it exalts the green of my eyes I think. 
Here some photos:





Full Spectrum palette by Urban Decay




EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: Pupa 501 Made to Last Eye Pencil; 

MASCARA: Super Colour mascara n°5 Prugna by Kiko

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden. 


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love purple eyeshadow and I think this is a lovely mix with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hundered, ı love this colour ... good post dear ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimo colore.
    Nuovo post “COACHELLA…..la mia proposta da indossare” ora su http://www.littlefairyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Si davvero!! Non riesco a stancarmi di utilizzarla :D

      Delete
  5. No... mi fai ammalare veramente, ho tante di quelle palette Urban Decay (che non so perché non sono mai riuscita a recensire) che non devo proprio andare a comprarne un'altra... ma dopo questo post non so se ce la faccio a resistere!
    Bellissimo make-up e favolosa la palette, complimenti!
    Baci,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CIao Flo! Questa purtroppo è una limited edition..quando è uscita sono corsa al mio Sephora di fiducia prima che finisse :P
      Comunque ne sono uscite di molto carine ultimamente =)

      Delete
  6. hi Marghe once again very lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gorgeous eyes!! its great makeup like always.
    Have a nice day.
    My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful mixture of colors! Beautifulll! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic look, dearest! :* <3

    ReplyDelete